The Charleston AMA is looking for presenters on the following topics for its annual Marketing Bootcamp. This year’s bootcamp is 2-5:30 p.m. Thursday, July 25 at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina.
The planning committee will select two facilitators for each topic (see descriptions below). Attendees will be able to attend three sessions. Each session should include about 45 minutes of presentation and 10-15 minutes for questions and discussion.
The call for presenters is open to current Charleston AMA members. To be considered, please submit the following:
- Name, company and contact information.
- Which topic you would like to facilitate.
- Expertise in the selected topic area and why you are qualified to speak on this subject.
- A brief description of the points you would include in your presentation.
The deadline to submit your proposal is 5 p.m. Friday, June 14. Submissions should be sent to AMA Programming Chair Sarah Beaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Bootcamp Topics:
- Marketing Toolkit: Arm yourself with the must-have information and tools to successfully market your business and clients.
- Industry Spotlight: Highlight best practices in health care, nonprofit and hospitality marketing.
- Make it Rank: Search engine optimization is more than a catch phrase; it’s a critical marketing tool. Learn how to market your website to reach your audience.
- Event Marketing: If you plan it, they will come … but only if they know about it. Get tips for boosting event awareness and attendance through marketing tactics.
- Social Media 101: How to get started in social media marketing so you’re getting the best return on your investment.
- Social Media 102: Take your social media marketing efforts to the next level with added tools, tracking and promotions.
- Branding Through Multiple Media: Learn how to use print, direct mail, photography and other media to market your business.
- Mobile Marketing: It’s the wave of the future and you need to understand the power of mobile websites and mobile apps for marketing success.