Join a winning team of professionals that continues to deliver an outstanding line up of informative educational programs, a full roster of marketing resources and fun networking events that will help you to connect, grow and succeed in your professional life.
Contact Tim Marsac, director of membership, for details.
Cost: $250 (national dues plus $30 first-time member registration fee) + $40 (Charleston AMA dues)
Local AMA Benefits:
- Up to a 40% discount on monthly luncheons and events
- Access to members-only LinkedIn group
- Opportunity to participate on an AMA committee
- Membership announcement in newsletter
- Entered into a monthly members-only drawing at luncheon
- Local membership directory updated quarterly
- Access to presentations and handouts from events
- Participation in special members-only events
- Access to online resources on www.MarketingPower.com including: white papers, webinars, marketing research, B2B marketing, and more
- Marketing publications such as B to B Marketing, Marketing News, Nonprofit Marketing, and Healthcare Marketing
- Free one-year subscription to a SC BIZ publication such as the Charleston Regional Business Journal
- Access to members and board members in your industry (to request a list of Charleston AMA members, email email@example.com).
- Member spotlight in newsletter (email firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion)
National AMA Benefits:
- Access to online marketing case studies, webcasts, podcasts, and statistics
- Inclusion in the national membership directory – M Guide
- Discounts on national marketing conferences held in locations throughout the U.S.
- Membership in special interest groups which allows for idea sharing, discussions, Q&A
- Free publications including Marketing News (2x month) and an AMA journal of your choice
- Dozens of free webcasts held each month by some of the best marketing minds in the industry
- Access to AMA’s career center which includes national job opportunities, career planning and resume resources
As an AMA member you also get local and national discounts on things like travel, insurance, entertainment, shopping and business and career services. Check out the Affinity Benefits.
Need more reasons to join AMA? Check out this video: