Connect. Grow. Succeed. Join the Charleston AMA
Better results. A better job. The connections to get connected. No matter what’s next for your career, we have a way to help you get there. As a member of the AMA, you’ll become part of the world’s most trusted marketing community—and gain access to all the insights and opportunity it holds. Join over 30,000 marketing professionals and academics. Tap into the power of AMA membership.
Local AMA Benefits:
- Up to a 40% discount on monthly luncheons and events
- Access to members-only LinkedIn group
- Opportunity to participate on an AMA committee
- Membership announcement in newsletter
- Entered into periodic members-only drawing at luncheons
- Access to presentations and handouts from events
- Participation in special members-only events
- Opportunity to write guest blog posts for CharlestonAMA.org
- Access to online resources at AMA.org, including: white papers, webinars, marketing research, B2B marketing, and more
- Marketing publications such as B to B Marketing, Marketing News, Nonprofit Marketing, and Healthcare Marketing
- Free one-year subscription to a SC BIZ publication such as the Charleston Regional Business Journal
- Access to members and board members in your industry (to request a list of Charleston AMA members, email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Member spotlight in newsletter (email email@example.com for inclusion)
National AMA Benefits:
- An expansive local and global network
- Insightful and exclusive content
- Innovative marketing tools and resources
- Proven development and training opportunities
- The latest industry news
- 100+ webcasts and podcasts
As an AMA member you also get local and national discounts on things like travel, insurance, entertainment, shopping and business and career services. Check out all the benefits of joining the AMA.
Join a winning team of professionals that continues to deliver an outstanding line up of informative educational programs, a full roster of marketing resources and fun networking events that will help you to connect, grow and succeed in your professional life.
Contact Don Oswalt, director of membership, for details.
Cost: $250 (national dues plus $30 first-time member registration fee) + $40 (Charleston AMA dues)
Need more reasons to join AMA? Check out this video: